Thank you for visiting my little space on the web. Here you will find more detail on the services I provide, including birth doula services, postpartum doula services, birth pool rentals, placenta encapsulation, and info on babywearing instruction. Please contact me for more information on pricing.
Birth Doula Services
- A complimentary initial consultation
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- continuous support during labour and delivery
- 1 postnatal visit
- Unlimited phone and e-mail support
- Photos/video (optional)
- Birth/labour pool if needed
**If you would like more details on what topics are covered during pre and post natal visits, please contact me at email@example.com
Postpartum Doula Services
- I will come to your home in the weeks following the birth of your baby and help ease your transition to motherhood. First baby, second baby, third baby and so on, each requires a transition time and I would love to help you.
- Babywearing and Cloth Diapering education
- Baby care information and support
- Household support
- Emotional support for the parents
- Breastfeeding support and information
- Meal prep.
Additional services I provide a la carte:
- 100 – 200 pills depending on size of placenta
- keepsake umbilical cord
- tincture if requested
- placenta print for additional fee
*artwork for placenta print may vary, please ask if you’d like something specific added.
Birth Pool rental (4 weeks) – $185
- A birth pool rental includes everything you need to fill, birth, and drain.
Birth Pool Rentals
Your birth pool rental comes with a top of the line professional pool and everything you will need to set up, birth in and take down your pool.
Every pool rental comes with the following accessories:
- Hose to fill and drain pool
- Faucet adapter
- Electric air pump to blow up pool
- Submersible water pump to drain pool
- Disposable liner
More information on the available birth pools can be found here.
Babywearing Consultation and classes
- learn how to confidently wear your newborn (or older baby) in the comfort of your own home. I will come to your home and spend an hour with you working on carries and carriers that work for you and your baby(ies).
- strengthen caregiver/baby relationship
- learn all the benefits to using a carrier
More information about classes can be found on my Babywearing Services page
Miscarriage, abortion and stillbirth support
I am a Full Spectrum Doula, which means that I work with people in all stages of pregnancy, including those that end in loss. Whether it be an elective abortion, unexpected miscarriage, medical termination, late term loss, or stillbirth, I will provide non-judgemental compassionate care.
Did you know I also offer packages? I do! Please look at my Packages page to see how you can save money by combining services.