Thank you for visiting my little space on the web. Currently I am not providing birth or postpartum doula services, as I am in midwifery school full time and unable to be on call. I still however, offer placenta encapsulation, babywearing education, and abortion/miscarriage support.
- 100 – 200 pills depending on size of placenta
- keepsake umbilical cord
- tincture if requested
- placenta print for additional fee
*artwork for placenta print may vary, please ask if you’d like something specific added.
Please take a look at the Placenta Encapsulation FAQ for more information about the process and how to book.
Babywearing Consultation and classes
- learn how to confidently wear your newborn (or older baby) in the comfort of your own home. I will come to your home and spend an hour with you working on carries and carriers that work for you and your baby(ies).
- strengthen caregiver/baby relationship
- learn all the benefits to using a carrier
More information about classes can be found on my Babywearing Services page
Miscarriage, abortion and stillbirth support
I am a Full Spectrum Doula, which means that I work with people in all stages of pregnancy, including those that end in loss. Whether it be an elective abortion, unexpected miscarriage, medical termination, late term loss, or stillbirth, I will provide non-judgemental compassionate care.